A Profile of Attorney Matthew V. Markosian
Experienced Personal Injury and Insurance Coverage Claims Lawyer
Attorney Matthew V. Markosian, a proud graduate of the Seton Hall University School of Law, brings a wealth of experience to individuals, families and businesses in Princeton Junction and across the state of New Jersey. Matt honed his legal skills as an insurance defense attorney, so he has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the ways insurers and their counsel will work to delay, diminish or deny your claims under a policy. Because he’s been on the other side of personal injury litigation, he knows the value of your claim and knows when an insurance company can and should give you more. He’s helped many clients get a full and fair settlement under an insurance policy, including private individuals and business owners.
What Types of Cases Doe Attorney Markosian Take?
Matt focuses his practice primarily on two legal issues: personal injury claims and insurance coverage disputes.
He is a strong advocate for the needs of victims of personal injury in New Jersey. He represents drivers, passengers and pedestrians who have been hurt in automobile, truck or motorcycle accidents. He fights for people who have been injured as the result of a dog bite or animal attack, or in an accident on a construction site. He understands the New Jersey workers’ compensation system and will work with injured workers to get available benefits. He also represents individuals and families in wrongful death claims arising out of any type of carelessness or negligence.
As a former insurance defense attorney, Matt has a unique perspective regarding the value of an insurance claim. and can help you ensure that you get a full and fair settlement under any insurance policy. He knows that insurance companies use a variety of tactics to minimize payouts and maximize value to their shareholders. He helps policyholders pursue fair and appropriate settlements under a wide range of insurance policies. He can also help auto insurance policyholders understand their rights and options under a PIP (Personal Injury Protection) policy.
Matt also has considerable experience protecting the rights of owners, general contractors and subcontractors in insurance disputes arising out of construction defect litigation.
Why Should I Hire Attorney Markosian?
Whether you need aggressive advocacy to get adequate compensation after an accident or you’re facing challenges getting an insurance company to make a full and fair settlement, Matt can help:
- With more than 15 years of experience representing and consulting to insurance providers, he can quickly and accurately determine the strengths and weaknesses of your case and provide insight into the potential settlement value.
- As a sole practitioner, he’ll work directly with throughout the legal process, from intake through trial or a negotiated settlement. Your case will never be shuttled off to an associate or a paralegal.
- Because he’s worked for insurance companies, he’s as comfortable and confident taking them on as he is fighting opposing counsel
- He brings extensive courtroom experience to every case he handles but is also an effective negotiator. He can help you get a meaningful settlement, but will also aggressively protect your interests before a judge and jury, if necessary.
- Because of his reputation within the legal community, most of his new cases come to him as referrals from other lawyers or from satisfied clients. Matt built his reputation through hard work and a commitment to personal service and communication. He’ll keep you updated on all developments in your case, and will carefully explain the different strategies available to you, so that you can make good decisions.
Contact Our Office to Schedule an Appointment
To set up a free initial consultation with attorney Matthew V. Markosian, call us at (609) 455-2090 or contact our office by email. Let us use our considerable experience to help protect your rights. Evening and weekend appointments can be scheduled, upon request. We will also travel to meet with you, if necessary. Because of our experience and reputation, most of our new cases come to us as referrals from other attorneys, or from former clients.
We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. We will only receive attorney’s fees if we are able to recover compensation for your losses.
Serving Clients in Princeton Junction and across the State of New Jersey
We Know the Cost of Your Injury